We specialize in developing top-notch mobile apps and websites with exceptional quality. Additionally, our expertise extends to crafting highly effective social media marketing strategies, ensuring your business reaches its full potential online. We have ;

Mobile App Development Social Media Marketing Website Design and Development


We develop apps that simplifies and streamline your business processes. These apps will be tailored to your specific needs

Stand Out from the Crowd with a Unique Website Designed by Our Experts. Showcase Your Business with a Custom Website Today

Embrace Success like Countless Other Businesses with Our Proven Social Media Marketing Services. Entrust Your Brand to Our Team.

Unleash the Power of AI for Quality Results. Our State-of-the-Art Tools Deliver Top-tier Products to Satisfy Our Clients’ Needs

Elevate Your Brand with Internationally Recognized Expertise. Count on Us for High-Quality Logos, Flyers, and Videos, Delivered Swiftly

Unlock the Power of High-Quality Content. Experience Business Representation That Propels You to the Forefront of Your Industry

Seamlessly Translate Your Documents Across Languages. Experience Expert Translation Services and Document Redesign for an Enhanced Impact.


Welcome to Artsy Africa Remote Squad – Empowering Change through Technology! We are part of Artsy Africa Academy (NGO), established with the purpose of generating funds through providing IT services, including mobile app development, website design, and more. All funds collected are used to support orphans, disabled children, and school dropouts found in Artsy Africa Academy. The collected funds are utilized to provide scholarships, essential needs like food and clothes to these children, and the remaining funds are used to pay the IT experts. When you choose us for your IT needs, you become a catalyst for positive social impact, contributing to a brighter future for underprivileged children in Artsy Africa Academy


Quality Assurance

Our quality assurance team follows a meticulous process to guarantee top-notch service quality for our valued clients


Count on our team of experts to provide you with unparalleled services, delivering the highest quality possible


Our services boast budget-friendly prices, ensuring our clients’ satisfaction without compromising the quality services

Customer Involvement

We work closely with our clients during product development to guarantee top-quality results through collaboration.


International Experts Program


This powerful collaboration aims to offer up to 100% scholarships to African students who face financial barriers in funding their education. Artsy Africa Academy, IU, and Study Access Alliance join forces to contribute 90% of the scholarship funds. The remaining 10% is obtained through crowdfunding efforts and through partnerships with companies like HI2. As part of the program, students receive projects to develop career-relevant skills for their future, along with financial support during their studies. Upon completion, students are either recommended for job opportunities or retained within the partner companies, fostering a brighter and more prosperous future for these talented individuals.

Completed Projects

During our tenure in this industry, we’ve been privileged to embark on a diverse range of projects. With the unwavering dedication and expertise of our teams, combined with the invaluable support and partnership of our esteemed clients, we have achieved a multitude of noteworthy milestones. From successfully implementing cutting-edge technologies to reaching industry-leading performance metrics, we consistently aim to surpass expectations and deliver exceptional results.


About Us

We specialize in delivering top-notch IT services that elevate our clients’ business performance, transforming them into better versions than ever before. With a global clientele, we ensure seamless communication and keep them closely connected with our team. Our passionate experts are driven by a genuine love for what they do, committed to delivering the best quality solutions to our valued clients.



Our team of fully equipped experts is ready to bring your project to life with utmost dedication and professionalism.

We give quality services
Mobile App Development
Website Design and Development
Social Media Marketing
Content Creation
AI and Marketing Analytics
Document Revision and Translation
Reach out
Our Offices

Kampala, KIbuli, Uganda

follow us on;

© Copyright 2024 @artsyafricaremotesquad

Seraphinite AcceleratorOptimized by Seraphinite Accelerator
Turns on site high speed to be attractive for people and search engines.